THE INSTRUCTOR HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE INSTRUCTION TO ANY INDIVIDUAL AT HIS/HER DISCRETION.
Every student must observe the following conduct in the Dojang in order to maintain an orderly and effective training class –
- Bow when entering and leaving the dojang (training area) and to your Instructor. (This is to show your respect and to symbolise your modesty)
- Do not enter or leave the lesson without permission from your instructor.
- All students should be courteous and understanding.
- Senior students are expected to set a good example to new students.
- Loud conversation, laughing in excess and chewing gum have no place in a Tae Kwon-Do school.
- Your dobok (uniform) must be clean and ironed at all times.
- Any substitute Instructor should be treated as your regular Instructor.
- Do not demonstrate or teach Tae Kwon-Do without the approval/permission of your Instructor.
- Do not engage in any activity that is against the five tenets of Tae Kwon-Do, or that may harm the reputation of your school.
- You must train with your Instructor at your registered school on a regular basis.